assatashakur, big brother, big sis, dhs, FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Government, Justice Department, NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO), police state, Terrorism, United States, United States Department of Justice
Early in 2012, the FBI and Department of Justice distributed flyers to local businesses advising them how to spot “suspicious activity” and encouraging them to report such behavior as potential terrorist activity.
These are just plain ridiculous…
Some of the ordinary activities that are considered by the FBI to be suspicious include:
1. Buying coffee with cash on a regular basis. (Because using cash is un-american…)
2. Paying cash to get a tattoo or rent a car.
3. Taking “inappropriate photographs or videos.”
4. Being someplace “you don’t belong.” (Or as some may call it… profiling?)
5. Having a missing hand or fingers.
6. Traveling an “illogical distance” to use an Internet cafe. (I own a coffee pot, so I think driving any distance to get an overpriced cup of java is illogical.. but I still do it)
7. Demonstrating an unusual interest in remote-controlled aircraft.
8. Wearing a backpack when the weather is warm. (Students beware…)
9. Making suspicious comments regarding radical theology or anti-U.S. sentiments that appear to be out-of-place and provocative.
10. Conducting financial transactions in bursts of activities within a short period of time, especially in previously dormant accounts. (Does this make my wife a terrorist during one of her shopping spree’s?)
But it doesn’t stop there…
The FBI released at least 25 different flyers to multiple businesses in order for them to be more informed and “help” the FBI out by reporting possible terrorist actions…
I can count at least 8 of these that apply to me ( I still have all of my fingers and toes…)
Funny, I don’t feel like a terrorist.
How many of these apply to you?